Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome to Houston

…and so the adventure begins.

Welcome to my attempt to bring you Houston, Texas as seen through my eyes.

Becoming fascinated with the City Daily Photo community several years ago while living in London, I decided that upon my return “home” I would channel my efforts to represent Houston. I may not have the most conventional view, but I can guarantee it will be different.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do assembling it.


What better place to begin, than an image from what is occasionally described as Houston's "Plymouth Rock", Allen's Landing. The spot on Buffalo Bayou where the Allen brothers stepped onshore and started their community is now undergoing major revitalization with hopes to rejuvenate an area that suffered through many years of neglect and deterioration.

No comments:

Post a Comment