Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Might Have Mentioned This Before

IMG_2321 by lc_db

I like beer…

and we, as Houstonians, are fortunate enough to have the oldest craft beer brewery in Texas in our midst. St. Arnold’s Brewery has been producing some of my favorite adult beverages for over 17 years. Today’s image is of the entry to their relatively new home, a refurbished 3-story brick warehouse that was originally constructed in 1914. Allowing them to expand their production, the new surroundings also includes a larger beer hall, where one can sample their wares after taking one of their tours.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Looks a great place- not tried that brewer myself - will look out for it here in the UK- cheers!

    Chrissy at Manchester: a photo a day at Mancunian Wave

    ReplyDelete
  2. La bière, une boisson vraiment universelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to try one of their Lawnmowers on my recent visit to Houston. It was very nice, and went down a treat with some fish tacos for lunch.

    ReplyDelete